YEA Plymouth are organising our first exhibition for Plymouth Art Weekender 2018!
Submissions are now OPEN! Scroll down for details!
- You must be between 11 and 19 years old on 1st September 2018.
- You must live, work, or study in or near Plymouth.
- All forms of art are eligible.
- Work should be done independently (outside) of school or college coursework.
- Content must be family friendly.
- You can submit as many different pieces as you like.
- Deadline to have your submission considered is 31st August 2018.
- If your submission is successful we will give you details of when and where to deliver us your artwork and then collect it back from later.
- We will treat your artwork as carefully as we can, but as we are an organisation of volunteers we can’t accept liability for any damage.
Art form specific guidelines:
- 2D illustrations, paintings, photographs, etc should be no bigger than A4.
- Art books and zines should be no bigger than A5.
- 3D sculptures etc should be no bigger than 15cm cubed (15x15x15).
- If your items are bulkier than this, photographs e.g. of fashion/costume pieces are acceptable instead.
- Music, film, animation, spoken word etc media pieces should be 5 minutes or less.
TO SUBMIT WORK
First please contact us through the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible to exchange more information!
Thanks to Kitty for designing this poster!